- TO BE OF SERVICE ASSISTING THE EXECUTIVE HOSPITALITY UNIT IN CARE AND SERVICE FOR SPECIAL GUESTS AND CO-LABORERS OF THE BISHOP AND STATE SUPERVISOR.
- TO TREAT BOTH GUESTS AND CO-LABORERS IN A FRIENDLY AND GRACIOUS MANNER, SHOWING LOVE AND KINDNESS WITH A SMILE.
- TO EXEMPLIFY THE TEACHINGS AND TRAINING OF OUR LEADERS BY BECOMING WOMEN OF EXCELLENCE IN OUR HOMES. IN OUR COMMUNITIES AND IN THIS WORLD.
LOCAL -DISTRICT -STATE
Women serving on the Hospitality Committee should be persons that are hospitable and possess attributes of congeniality, compassion, friendliness and a radiating spirit of overflowing good will when greeting others.
They must also be:
- In good standings with and recommended by her: Pastor, Superintendent, District Missionary, Bishop or State Supervisor.
- Lovers of people
- Servers in their local Church
- Physically, emotionally, and willingly capable to perform needed tasks, providing fruit baskets or flowers. preparing dinners, giving gifts or entertaining guests.